Custom Search

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Comedy Stylings of a 3Yr Old (Part 2)


Well, I got quite a few hits with my first post so I've decided to post a second. Here are 2 more interesting conversations entertained by my son :)

-It was the middle of the afternoon and Definitely cloudy outside this day. As we always do, my son and I sat down around noon for some lunch. Being that our dinning room table faces the large Glass doors to the porch, my little one usually enjoys gazing wondrously outside. With a mouth full of Mac N Cheese he asked "Hey. mommy...Where did the sun go?" Answering as simple as I could "Well, the sun is stuck behind the clouds today so we can't see Mr. Sun right now." Just then my kid lit up, jumped straight up in his chair and with a pointing finger above his head he exclaimed "I HAVE AN IDEA!" "Whats you idea?" I asked curiously. "Well" he started, "Go open the door,go outside,stand on the deck and go COCKA-DOODLE-DO!!! and then the sun will come out!" :) I wish it was that simple to fix a cloudy day...don't you? lol


-As a good martial artist always does before class, I was ironing my uniform one evening on the floor. Being that this was my first class getting back into it after 4 years, my son had never seen me in this uniform. He politely watched me as I finished Ironing and stared at me a little perplexed when I put it on. I knew a question was brewing. Sure enough he finally asked "Wow mommy...whats that?" "Its a Karate Uniform for Karate Class today." I said. Satisfied with the answer he ran away to his room but immediately ran back. "MOM! Can I have a karate Unicorn too?" With a smile on my face now and just to confirm what he had asked" What was that little man?" " A karate Unicorn mommy...I want one too!" ;) The things kids say are precious and timeless. I'm thankful I wrote them down.

18 comments:

  1. He is so cute, I got your message and will do same on your page. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Karate Unicorn as well!!! Your son is really a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stories. I noticed you were in the military. We have a very close friend being deployed to Afgan next week. I am concerned for her. Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cocka-doodle dooo!!! lol

    I can just picture both of you doing that together, flapping your wings on the deck. I'm laughing thinking about it now. Did you guys do it? lol

    Thanks for following me by the way!
    http://elgumbo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog, commenting, and becoming a follower! My husband just started going to school online too. We waited until I was completely done with my degrees and now it is his turn! He is getting an associates in IT...what are you studying? I saw you are a WoW gamer too...I am completely addicted! I am a member of the Gamer Moms, there is a link on my site, is that how you found me? Id not you may want to join it...gamer moms unite! I will definitely return the favor and become a follower of your site which will list it on mine! Happy blogging!
    http://mypersonalcafe.blogspot.com/
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you found my blog! I love yours...what a great idea. Kids are such a great source of humour and joy. I look forward to reading more from the mouths of babes (or at least one). :)

    TC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha ... Karate unicorn! That is just soooo cute :)
    I can't wait to hear more of you. And thanks for following me. I'll be following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The things kids say are often funny but they can also be surprisingly wise at times. It's wonderful to be able to see the world through new eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. To respond to WoW addiction lol: I have 3 80s that I play regularly. My main character is Amida (draenei), on Terokkar, in the raiding guild Genesis. She is currently the #2 holy paladin on the realm according to WoW Heroes, 1 other guy has 1 more piece from 25 man Ulduar than I do the bugger lol! I have a few screenshots posted on Gamer Moms at http://gamermomsclub.ning.com/. My husband is studying IT (information technology)for his online associates degree. I am studying no more lol, I went all the way (BFA, MA, and Ph.D all in Art History), I now teach at the college/university level, so I am still "in school" but on the other side of things lol! Happy Mother's Day!!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your comment on y blog, I just began reading yours and it´s quite funny. Loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want a karate unicorn too. where do I get one ;)
    I love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for visiting, always lovely to have a new visitor. My eldest son goes to boot camp (army-dental tech) June 8. My youngest 16.5 is also considering serving his country. Must have done something right to have two patriotic men in the fam. oxo, visit whenver you get chance!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the robot overlords could ride on the karate unicorns when they reap their mortal harvest....mwoohaahaa...

    ReplyDelete

Drop Me a Line or 2!